Monday 7 March 2011

Little Feet Baby Market now has a Blog!!

I thought it was about time i started a blog for our Markets, so please know i am still learning on how to set it all up and use all the features. Please feel free to comment with suggestions or ideas if you know anything about blogs as i know nothing.

I thought i would just do a quick introduction of myself (the only person that runs the market). My name is Kat and i am a mum to 3 daughters Addison 3 years, Karlee 21 months and Morgan 3 weeks old.

Here is a picture of my husband Rhys (you will probably see him helping at Markets) and myself.


Here is a picture of my gorgeous three daughters Addison, Karlee and Morgan ♥♥♥

Ok so enough about me and more about the Markets!!

I will use this blog to give you a sneak peak of our upcoming stall holders where i will have product pictures and links to the stall holders.

I will also use it to keep you all informed about anything new and interesting happening with the Markets so make sure you become a follower and share it with all your friends!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment